Randomly Teleport Targets, or "Fuck Off"

Post your coolest Hexcasting creations here.

New topics are NOT for chatting or asking help, put those in the comments of a post or in a different forum.
onlyTheCarnalest

Randomly Teleport Targets, or "Fuck Off"

Post by onlyTheCarnalest »

Practical? No. Impressive? Not really. Innovative? Also no. Did I test this beyond verifying it doesn't mishap with Hex Studio? No! Something fun I wanted to share? YES!

This vanilla Hex will target either the entity you're looking at if you're standing straight, or every non-item entity within 10 blocks if you're crouching, and randomly teleport them up to 10,000 blocks away along both the X and Z axes. They will always land up at Y 75, which may end up placing them in a block if they're very unlucky, but you probably don't care if you're using this Hex on them.

The crouch option guzzles Media like it's nothing, and is intended to only be used in creative mode or as a dust-hoarding lobotomy baron. The Hex could be fairly easily tweaked to increase the distance entities are teleported by editing the number before the power distillation. It could also be fairly easily reworked into randomly teleporting the caster by just calling the list in Ravenmind on self, though this runs the risk of teleporting into a block as there are no checks preventing it. The Hex could also probably be shortened, but I'm too lazy to write out some of those numbers.

This was mostly just made as a way to banish my friends whenever they come to visit me, but I hope it finds use elsewhere!

Code: Select all

{
    {
        Entropy Reflection
        Numerical Reflection: 2
        Multiplicative Distillation
        Numerical Reflection: 1
        Subtractive Distillation
        Numerical Reflection: 10
        Numerical Reflection: 4
        Power Distillation
        Numerical Reflection: 25
        Numerical Reflection: 3
        Entropy Reflection
        Numerical Reflection: 2
        Numerical Reflection: 1
        Subtractive Distillation
        Numerical Reflection: 4
        Power Distillation
        Vector Exaltation
        Greater Teleport
    }
    Huginn's Gambit

Mind's Reflection
    Stadiometer's Purification
    Numerical Reflection: 18
    Division Distillation
    Subtractive Distillation
    Augur's Purification

{
        {
            Muninn's Reflection
            Hermes' Gambit
        }
        Mind's Reflection
        Compass' Purification
        Zone Distillation: Non-Item
        Numerical Reflection: 0
        Excisor's Distillation
        Thoth's Gambit
    }

{
        Mind's Reflection
        Compass' Purification
        Mind's Reflection
        Alidade's Purification
        Scout's Distillation
        Muninn's Reflection
        Hermes' Gambit
    }

Augur's Exaltation
    Hermes' Gambit
}
Spoiler
qqqqqqeqqqNumerical Reflection: 2waqawNumerical Reflection: 1wddwNumerical Reflection: 10Numerical Reflection: 4wedewwaqawNumerical Reflection: 25Numerical Reflection: 3waqaweqqqNumerical Reflection: 2waqawNumerical Reflection: 1wddwNumerical Reflection: 10Numerical Reflection: 4wedewwaqaweqqqqqwwwqqqwwwqqeqqwwwqqwqqdqqqqqdqqeeeeqqwawqaawqaqawqNumerical Reflection: 18Numerical Reflection: 10wdedwwddwawqqqqqqqeewdweddwdeaqqeeeqaqaaNumerical Reflection: 10eeeeewaqaawwNumerical Reflection: 0edqdewaqadadadeeeqqqqaqaaqaqwaweaqaqeewdweddwdeaqqeeeawdddeaqqeee