Version-Agnostic Knitting Needle

Post your coolest Hexcasting creations here.

New topics are NOT for chatting or asking help, put those in the comments of a post or in a different forum.
beholderface

Version-Agnostic Knitting Needle

Post by beholderface »

A knitting needle hex that works in the most recent versions hexcasting versions for both 1.18.2 and 1.19.2 (as well as a 1.20.1 beta that I have in a Prism Launcher instance, though I can't guarantee that it'll work in the full release). Created more as a proof-of-concept than something particularly useful, since I'm pretty sure most knitting needle hexes for just one version would take fewer patterns than this.

As with all(?) knitting needles, you use it by getting the pattern lists that you want to switch between onto the stack, then casting this hex. The uppermost one on the stack will be triggered when you are standing, and the other when you are sneaking/crawling.
Patterns
Numerical Reflection: 2ewdqdweqqqqqqeeeeeeNumerical Reflection: 0deeedddeweddqqqqqqeeeeeeNumerical Reflection: 1deeededqdeqqqqaqawqNumerical Reflection: 1.5wddwqwedeeeddeaqqeeeqaeaq

Code: Select all

Numerical Reflection: 2
Flock's Gambit
{{}}
Numerical Reflection: 0
Selection Distillation
Speaker's Distillation
{{}}
Numerical Reflection: 1
Selection Distillation
Integration Distillation
{
    Mind's Reflection
    Stadiometer's Purification
    Numerical Reflection: 1.5
    Subtractive Distillation
    Ceiling Purification
    Selection Distillation
    Hermes' Gambit
}
Combination Distillation
If you want it to work when you've been resized via Pekhui, you just need to insert mind's reflection, gulliver's purification, multiplicative distillation after the 1.5